Saturday 9 August 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello Spankers! This week a few from my new release The Silk Tie - there's not loads of spanking in this mmf novel but I always manage to get one in!


Hayley squirmed and I had to concentrate really hard not to come and spoil the moment. “Please…” I gasped.
Gabe must have heard the desperation in my tone, because he pulled out and gave my ass a hard slap.
The sting raged across my skin, delighting and thrilling me. It also allowed me to harness control again and not spurt into Hayley. I concentrated on it and sealed in the pain and the pleasure.
“Fuck,” I said through gritted teeth as heat bloomed over my skin like a lick of fire. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”
“It’s here,” Gabe said, lining the tip of his cock up with my hole. “Get ready for it.”










3 comments:

  1. Wow! Steaming hot MMF, wasn't expecting that but glad that you gave us a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed - this bit is from Brent's point of view - he's have a great time in the middle!

    ReplyDelete