Saturday 6 June 2015

My Sexy Saturday - Our Sexy Galaxy ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors



Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week a few from my new release TOY BOY. Kay is shocked when the man she's been having a long distance relationship turns out to be much younger than she expected!


He rubbed at his temple. “I’m sorry. I was falling for you. I didn’t want you to just brush me off as a horny, young guy who had a crush on you.”
“Well, it would have been easier to brush you off over the phone or in an email than to come all the way to Greece to do it.”
He shook his head and reached for me.
“No,” I said, taking a step back.
“Watch it.” He grabbed my arm and yanked me forward.
I gasped and glanced downward at the water I’d been about to fall into.
“Be careful,” he said, pulling me against the length of his body. “The water in the harbor is deep.”
I pressed my palms against his sun-warmed skin and looked up.
“It’s me,” he said, winding his arms around my waist and settling his hands on the small of my back. “The guy you’ve been talking to and emailing for months. The guy you’ve been making plans with and having fun with—sexy fun with. What’s age? It’s just a number. It’s still me. I haven’t changed because you’ve seen me.”
“You don’t understand,” I said. “We can’t be together.”
“Of course we can.”



Getting something unexpected can be a shock, but it can also be a wonderful treat, if you allow yourself to indulge, that is.

Kay is bubbling with excitement. She’s booked a sailing holiday of a lifetime in Greece with a man she’s fallen for hook, line and sinker. They met on the Internet. She’s from Oxford, he’s from Washington State. She’s a business lecturer, he runs his own successful business.

They’re perfect for each other, and she can’t wait to meet him and spend time in and out of his bed, allowing him to seduce her for real and not just with softly spoken words over the telephone.

But when she arrives in the idyllic port of Fiscardo, she’s in for a shock. There’s a reason Sullivan’s photographs were grainy, and it’s not because he’s sporting a potbelly or balding as she’d suspected. It’s because he’s over a decade younger than her and could rival any Greek god in the looks department. What’s more, his sex appeal and lust for her is off the scale.

Should Kay take what she can with her ‘toy boy’ and have some fun in the sun or hop on the first plane back to England? It’s a tricky decision for a woman who believed she couldn’t be surprised by life anymore. 


Buy from Totally Bound Amazon Amazon UK and all other good ebook retailers.

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome excerpt, Lily. This is definitely in my TBR pile! Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they can! Fun snippet (photo's not bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynne and Alexis :)

    ReplyDelete