Saturday 13 August 2016

Here Comes Sexy ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS154


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week we're chatting about Here Comes Sexy which is perfect for my novel Cold Nights, Hot Bodies. Here's a snippet when Ashley is on the dance floor and the hot guy she's been lusting after suddenly appears at her side.




I stood, arms at my sides, as a rush of joy washed through me. Shane was still at the party and not only that, he was looking at me with the same dark twinkle in his eye he’d had earlier. 
“Come here, lady in red,” he said, reaching for me with both hands. I stifled a gasp as he confidently wrapped one arm around my waist and caught my hand in his. He pulled our knotted fingers against his chest and tugged me close. 
My breasts pressed against our joined hands, the exposed flesh peeping over my dress just touching the back of his knuckles and the fold of my own thumb. He swept his tongue over his bottom lip, coated it in a damp sheen, and kept his hand exactly where it was. 
Reaching up, I rested my palm over his shoulder and felt the hardness of taut muscle beneath his shirt, lean and strong, firm and toned. He set up a gentle sway to the music and I followed his lead, absorbing his body heat. “I thought you’d gone,” I said. 
“I had to make a call. My sister was driving back from Scotland after visiting a friend. I wanted to make sure she’d made it okay through the snow.” 
“And did she?” 
“Yeah, she’s home safe and sound.” His mouth broke into a smile and small creases darted toward his temples. “Sipping cocoa with the cat curled up on her lap.” 
“Good, I’m glad,” I said, mesmerized by his handsome face. 
He slid his hand up my back and ducked his head to my ear. I breathed in deep as the skin on his jawline came close to my face. He smelled divine, a “fresh from the shower scent” that reminded me of open water and clean air. 
“Just as well,” he murmured. “I’ve just looked outside. We’re well and truly snowed in here, not much I could have done to help her if she’d got stuck somewhere.” 
“We are?” I asked. “Snowed in?” 
“Oh, yes. We’re trapped, no one is going anywhere, in or out of this place.” 
As he spoke, his hot breath washed over my neck and generated a tickle over my scalp. I’d never experienced a feeling like it before. It was pleasurable. It was exciting. It was sexy as hell. “At least it’s nice and warm in the hotel and there’s plenty of food and drink,” I managed. 
He pulled back and grinned. “Yeah, but if this ancient heating system breaks down we may have to get inventive with ways to keep warm.” 
I looked into his eyes. They held a cheeky glint and one side of his mouth twitched, creating a tiny dimple in his right cheek. 
“What do you suggest?” I asked. 
“Well.” He tipped his head to the side and narrowed his eyes as if contemplating options. “We could always just drag extra blankets on to the beds, make hot water bottles and drink tea or, and this is probably more advisable, we could share body heat, generate our own warmth. I hear it can save your life to get close and cozy with someone on a cold winter’s night.” 
“Close and cozy,” I repeated in a whisper, hardly daring to acknowledge in my mind what he was suggesting. 
“Mmm.” His face was so near to mine, hovering just a hair’s breadth away. “Close and cozy and…naked.” 


Back Cover Information

All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night. 

Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination—he’ll have to keep up. 

Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along. Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who’s pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible.

Please note Cold Nights, Hot Bodies was previously published with different cover art.




Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited!








SaveSave

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Shane could wheedle his way into my heart, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowed in opens up all kinds of possibilities...

    ReplyDelete