Friday 23 September 2016

One Night in Manchester. Guest Post by Victoria Blisse



Upping the tension with  Submission and Spanking

One Night in Manchester is a sexy, spank- filled story all about when two internet flirting friends meeting for the first time. I thought it would be really fun to throw in a bit of dominance and submission into the mix to escalate the sexual tension.

  Grant and Jessica have just one day and night together before Grant flies back to America, they decide to make the most of the time they have. It becomes very apparent that Grant had planned a kinky experience for them when he packed for his trip when he unpacks some special items from his luggage. I’m just glad Jessica was up for it or my novella would have been way less exciting!

Excerpt:

“Lovely room,” I state, trying hard to fill the expectant silence. I know what I’m here for but I don’t know how it’s going to pan out.
“Yeah, it’s pretty nice. Comfy bed anyways. I’ve not spent much time in here, really.”
He walks over to the wardrobe, opens the door and pulls out a holdall. “Now, stop trying to distract me. You know why you’re here.”
“Yes, Sir.” I pull in a deep lungful of air in hopes of calming down. It doesn’t seem to help.
“Before we go any further, we need to agree a few things, so this is fun for both of us. Firstly, that is what this is, Jess; fun. Real, sexy, spanky fun. If at any point you’re not happy with what’s going on you just let me know.”
“Using my safe word?” I enquire.
“Yeah, yeah. Can you remember what you chose?”
“Jumper.” It’s etched into my brain. It’s a word I’ll never be able to see in the same way again.
Kneeling beside his bag, he opens it up. “This is the moment I show you how seriously I’ve been thinking about this.”
He pulls out something long, thick and black. It’s only when the very end is revealed that I realise it’s a riding crop. He lies it down on the end of the bed. “I was thinking about you, about doing this, when I packed.”
Next he pulls out something shorter and flatter. It looks something like a ping pong bat, but thinner. It doesn’t take too much thought to work out what he’s going to use it for.
“I’m just glad I wasn’t stopped at Customs.”
The next item he pulls out clicks and clanks. I am fairly sure I know what it is before I see it and I find myself internally clenching when he waves the handcuffs at me, dangling them casually from his fingers. He knows I’ve fantasised about being restrained. We chatted about it once, late at night. I told him many things, many desires I’ve never told anyone else before.
“So you…you’ve thought about, I mean, doing this stuff to me, with me?”
“Oh, yes. I’ve thought about spanking you, restraining you, fucking you. I don’t talk about my fantasies with just anyone, you know. Haven’t you thought about it?”
“Oh yeah, lots, but I didn’t think anything would happen today. I just thought we’d meet up and chat and stuff. But not this stuff. I didn’t think you’d want to do this stuff, not with me, and I just said way too many stuffs.” I giggle awkwardly.
“Are you kidding me?” He removes a length of red rope from the bag and places it with the other things on the bed. Then pulls out a handful of condoms, adds them to the excitingly scary pile of fun items, and walks over to me. “How could I not want to touch you?”
Grant cups my face and looks deep into my eyes. I gaze back at him, unable to release myself from the depth of his deep blue stare. “How could I not want to kiss you?”
His lips hit mine and I’m consumed with lust again. All my doubts, all my fears, are stripped away.
“I wouldn’t normally be so forward, but I figure we already know each other. We’ve done all that small talk shit, you know?”
I nod, not sure I trust myself to talk.
“I just hoped I’d read the signs right, and it looks like I have. I really want my dominant side to play with your submissive side some more right now. Is that okay?”
“Oh yeah, more than okay.”
“Ahem?”
“Sir.” At least this time I know why that stern look is flitting across his face. I’m getting good at this.
“That’s better. Now I’ve got out my implements, I need to see what I’m going to use them on. So Jessica, strip.”

Pick up One Night in Manchester to see what happens next and find out all the spanky sexy fun they fill their one night together with.



Buy Links:









 Bio: Victoria Blisse is a Mother, Wife, Christian, Manchester United Fan and Award Winning Erotica Author and all round Cheeky Wench. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut AlfrescoSmut by the Sea (Vol.1)Smut by the Sea (Vol.2)Smut by the Sea (Vol.3), and Smut in the City Anthologies.
She is the mistress of Smut UK putting on Smut Events, Days & Evenings dedicated to erotica, socializing, fun and prizes. Check out Smut NightsSmut by the Sea: Scarborough, and Smut Manchester for more info.
Born near Manchester, England, her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories along with her own particular brand of humour and romance that bring laughs and warm fuzzies in equal measure.

Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

You can often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook , Twitter and Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment