Wednesday 5 October 2016

Slap Shot - OUT NOW


"Off ice, the captain of the Vipers reveals his kinky side to one very lucky lady."



They say a leopard can’t change its spots. They’re wrong, because I did! Now I’m successful and independent and busy heading up my own company. I don’t have time for the complication of a man in my bed—not yet. That plan is years down the line.

Or so I thought. Because when a certain devastatingly sexy hockey captain sets his sights on me, my old impulsive self is determined to make up for two years of abstinence. I had to get sweaty, naked and dirty real quick. Heck to the consequences, regardless of the outcome. It’s all about immediate pleasure and intense satisfaction.

Trouble is, best laid plans never run smoothly and before I know it, I’m working a pole again and running for my life. Just as well Rick “Ramrod” Lewis lives up to his reputation and his name—big, bad and fortunately playing to win!



Excerpt

He pushed slightly at my hips. “Get back up on the stage.”
I raised my eyebrows, surprised. I thought it would get carnal down here, on the chair.
“Stage,” he said again.
My legs were weak from being folded but I managed to stand and sashay back up the steps. When I reached the pole, I turned and leaned back against it.
He stood behind me, naked, fully aroused again and with such a look of primitive need on his face that a tremble went up my spine.
“Turn around,” he ordered.
I did as he asked, turned to face the pole, my heart thudding and my stomach clenching. He lodged in behind me, his body heat radiating onto my back and his lips resting at my temple. He pushed me forward and the cool steel touched my cheek, my sternum and my mound. I had no idea what he had in store for me. I didn’t think my imagination would stretch to what Rick “Ramrod” Lewis had in mind.
“Hands up,” he said as he cupped the backs of my arms, urging them above my head. “Hold on, wild thing, you’re going to need to.”
Rick slid his hands down my upstretched shoulders and his fingertips skimmed the outer curves of my breasts. I shivered at his light touch. I was desperate for more. My pussy dampening at every scent, sound and caress.
His lips touched between my shoulder blades, his small tuft of facial hair a delicious scratch. I arched as his hands dipped into the hollow of my back.
“Rick,” I murmured, impatient for more.
He cupped my butt cheeks and began deep, circular movements pushing and feeling all the flesh on my ass. When he moved them on the outer part of the circle the skin in my cleft stretched taut.
“You have a fabulous ass,” he murmured, stooping and kissing the small of my back. “It’s the perfect roundness and softness.” He curled his fingers into the lace at my hips and dragged my thong down my legs.
I lifted each heel in turn so he could remove it. My pussy was so wet I was surprised moisture wasn’t running down my leg.
His fingers ran down my cleft and over my tightly puckered hole. I jerked forward.
“Shh,” he soothed. “It’s all good, Dana.” He continued his exploration and found the entrance to my pussy. I widened my stance. Wanting him to touch me was more than a longing, it was an absolute necessity. I would die if he didn’t. I needed him in me...now.
I whimpered as he slipped through my damp folds but didn’t push in. “Rick, please.”
His lips were on the top of my thigh, licking and kissing the crease to my butt. He was teasing me, the way I had him. Not pushing his fingers in and not touching my clit either.
A long, low moan of frustration rumbled from my chest, but turned to a cry of joy when his thick finger suddenly entered me high. I clenched around him, squeezing and clamping, grabbing the wonderful filling sensation.
“Ah, fuck, you feel so good every time,” he murmured. “Lord, give me strength.”
I hooked my foot around the pole, spreading myself wider, and he treated me to another finger. Greedily I clasped around it, pulling it inside me as I shoved my mound forward, searching for a connection with my clit. I found it, cool metal shoved up against the sensitive bundle of nerves and I ground harder.
Suddenly a sharp sting bloomed across my left buttock and a slap pealed through the air, overriding the music and ringing around the room.
“Ow, what the...?” Startled, I started to turn.
I couldn’t.
His mouth was at my temple, his chest against my shoulder blades keeping me tight up against the pole. “Shh,” he soothed, palming the burn in my butt. “It’s okay, it’s going to be amazing, stick with it.”
His body heat left me and another heated slap, my right buttock this time, hit down. As it seared across my skin, he curled his fingers inside me and stroked over my G-spot.
“Ow, ow, ow,” I panted, the sting making a beeline for my pussy, heating it and increasing the want.
“Oh baby, it’s so pretty, you’re going pink already.”
“But, Rick, I...” I was writhing my hips, claiming the wonderful pressure he was applying to my sweetest point. Oh, I didn’t need much more, it was so fantastic, his fingers were so damn clever. And the pole, the cool pole was right against my clit.
“I want to make you red,” he breathed into my ear.
His words washed over me, a blur amongst the cacophony of other sensations.
“I want to make your ass all pretty and red and then fuck you from behind,” he murmured. “So I can watch your glowing skin tremble for me. Tremble while I fuck you. Fuck you real hard.”
I heard those words loud and clear and Oh. My. God. I should have guessed a guy that overdosed on testosterone would have his fair share of kinks.
“I won’t slap you again until you ask, Dana.”
I pushed into the pole, squeezed shut my eyes and dragged in a breath. The pain had dulled, merely a memory now. But as it faded I realized I wanted it back. I wanted it back desperately. The sting was like a direct current of stimulation to my pussy. Another erotic stimulus that I had to have.
“Dana,” he breathed onto my temple. “Do you want more?”
“Yes,” I panted, hardly believing what I was agreeing to. “Yes, again. More.”
He nipped my shoulder with his teeth then kissed the sore spot. The next thing I knew the pain was back on my butt, scorching me, burning through my skin to my pelvis. It had barely dulled when another slap hit the opposite cheek. I cried out in pleasure and pain, the border between the two so hazed it barely existed.
“Ah, sweet baby, your pussy loves it,” he said, thrusting higher inside me, fucking me with his fingers. “It’s fluttering around me and weeping into the cup of my palm.”
The noise of my sex filled the room, wet squelching that drifted over the music. Any other time I would have been embarrassed but now all I could think of was the next slap, the next jolt of sensual pain and the next thrust of his fingers.
I didn’t have to wait long. He hit down again, each buttock, fucking me harder with his hand as he did so, his knuckles bashing into my pussy lips and his fingers surging at my G-spot. I clung to the pole, my spine was boneless, the pain driving me up to an almighty orgasm.
“You’re nearly ready,” he whispered by my ear. “So very nearly.”
More blows rained down, swift and the exact force I needed. Each one a hot torment I greedily fed off.
Suddenly he stopped and pulled his fingers out. Stepping in tight, he reached up and unfurled my hands, lowered my arms. The next thing I knew I was on the floor, elbows and knees. Resting my forehead on my arms, I opened my eyes long enough to see a condom wrapper land to my left.
The wide head of his cock brushed my pussy. I bucked backward, trying to get him to fill me. “Rick,” I gasped when he made no move to enter me.
“You look so beautiful like this,” he said, curling his hands over my hips. “So damn beautiful with my mark on your ass.”
I was feverish, shaking with the need to come. I went in search of my clit, slotted my first two fingers on either side of it and began to milk it just the way I liked.
“I’m going to fuck you now, Dana,” he said in a low voice. “Hard. You reckon you can take it hard?”




Don't miss the other 6 novels in my HOT ICE series!


No comments:

Post a Comment