Wednesday 20 December 2017

Mid Week Tease #MWTease #freeebook #hockey #romance


Welcome to Mid Week Tease. Here's a snippet from HIRED book #1 in my HOT ICE series. If you like it and want more of Logan 'Pheonix' Taylor and Brooke, then grab a FREE copy by signing up to my monthly newsletter.



I placed my empty wineglass on the table and moved closer to Logan. “I really am sorry about earlier. If I could explain I would.” 
His looked at me and his gaze dropped to my mouth. I thought for a second he might shift away, but he didn’t. He stayed very still, frozen, as if exerting considerable willpower to remain motionless with his hands in his lap. 
“Perhaps you’ll let me make it up to you,” I said quietly. I could already feel my body crying out for his. The remembered sensation of those lips on my naked flesh had my heart rate picking up and blood pooling in my pelvis. 
“What, and have you walk away again?” He ran his tongue ran over his bottom lip, coating it in a soft sheen. “And leave me in need of another damn cold shower.” 
“I’m not going anywhere.” I pressed the palm of my hand to his stubbled jawline and kept his focus on me. “I’m staying right here.” I moved my head so close our noses touched. “On this very soft, very long sofa.” 
His eyes narrowed. 
“And I’m going to take off these old clothes,” I whispered onto his mouth. “If that helps persuade you to let me make it up to you.” 
Heat smoldered from his intense gaze. “I’m persuaded,” he murmured, just before his lips took possession of mine. His kiss was still gentle but hotter than before, and there was an urgency to it now as well. His tongue plundered in, caught mine and started a crazy dance that took my breath away. 
His hands brushed my stomach as he curled his fingers under my t-shirt, pulling it over my head and freeing my messy ponytail from its band. My hair settled on my bare shoulders, tickling the hypersensitive flesh. I got the feeling he wasn’t going to give me a chance to change my mind this time. But he didn’t need to worry, I was buzzing for him, as desperate as he was to pick up where we’d left off. 









SaveSave

3 comments: